1. The universe has no plans for us, it is just there. It is up to us to decide what to do with our lives
2.This life is all we have. Don’t waste it.
3.Every choice is eventually made. If we don’t make the decisions someone else or the
circumstances will make them for us.
4. The more skills we develop the more opportunities open up. The stronger and smarter we get,
the more control over our lives we gain.
5. Challenging goals push us to develop new skills, become more tenacious, and disciplined. They
make us stronger and make it easier to deal with whatever life may bring.
6. Our bucket list items are our current reasons to live. It consists of all the things we still want to
experience and achieve before we die. Achieving the goals on this list should be our main
7. We don’t need to know how we want to spend the rest of our lives, as long as we know what
goals we want to work towards right now. Once we achieved these we can set new ones.
8. Life is neither fair nor unfair, it just is. Shit happens. We are fully responsible for dealing with
whatever happens to us. This is because we are the ones who have to deal with the
consequences of not doing so.
9. A positive attitude is great, but action beats mere thinking. Wishful thinking alone does not solve
anything. Take action.
10. Help others but don’t sacrifice your own happiness, dreams, and wellbeing. Don’t act like a
crutch, show people how to stand on their own feet. Inspire others to chase their dreams by
setting the right example.
11. We don’t get what we deserve. We get what we settle for.